Thursday, November 12, 2009

Site Placement

So on December 10th we'll be moving to Sabirabad. The best thing to do would be to check out the wiki on Sabirabad. Total population is around 30k. Not quite the "progressive city" that we requested, but we've heard it's nice. We'll see.
I'll meet my Director today. I will be working at the Sabirabad Youth Centre. The facilities sound nice, and I'm anxious to meet my counterpart. Which is where I need to be heading now. We're ready to make the move and relocate to a different region. I need to jet for now. We'll update with more news later. Sagol.

3 comments:

  1. Pics!

    Love & miss you something fierce.

    [mccracken]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys,

    When you figure out the address there, let me know!

    Miss and love you guys! Can't wait to read more about Sabirabad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so great to know your site and be heading to some permanence, i'm sure... hopefully it won't be too hard to leave your host family:) dec 10th will be here before you know it!! take care, guys. much love from scotland...

    ReplyDelete